Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day Out with Thomas

Kirstin beat me to the punch on Thomas posts, but I had to share my pictures, too. 

John, Kirstin, Gunnar, and I drove over an hour to the Illinois Railway Museum for one thing and one thing only: Gunnar's reaction when he saw Thomas. And he did not disappoint. I've never heard the word "Thomas" said more times in one day (many times by me in an attempt to get Gunnar to say it too). All and all it was a fun day and now I can finally say "I rode on Thomas the Train." 

Title of Photo: "John Posing With Train and Uncrustable" 
Me and Kirstin Breaking the Rules and Climbing on Trains
Gunnar, Kirstin, and THOMAS
So Happy to Be Riding Thomas
Kirstin Not as Ecstatic
Gunnar Pointing Out the Other "Choo-Choo"
Father and Son Equally Enjoying the Trains
"Thank God for the model trains, you know? If they didn't have the model trains they wouldn't have gotten the idea for the big trains." - A Mighty Wind

1 comment: