Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Minneapolis Labor Day Weekend

Zach and I had a great time in Minneapolis this past weekend. On Saturday morning we went to go meet J.J. Of course Liz already has this mom thing down and J.J. is absolutely adorable. 



In the afternoon Leah and I had lunch at The Good Earth while Zach went to the driving range. 


We went out to dinner with my parent at The Hole by the U of M and Johannah and Ryan met us there later. So great to see them and catch up. Then, it was home to join in my godmother's birthday celebration. Happy Birthday Kate.  

Love This Pic
Me and My Godparents
Sunday I had breakfast with Laurel and Leah at French Meadow Bakery and after we stopped by Leah's house to visit her mom.

Then it was time for the Minnesota State Fair, which according to Wikipedia is the largest state fair in the United States in terms of average daily attendance. Yeah, it's kind of a big deal. 

Enjoy my pictures of The Great Minnesota Get-Together:    

Baby Cow
Baby Goats for Zach
Baby Goat and Leah
Western Horse Show
Smokey and Me
Leah and the Biggest Pumpkin
Princess Kay of the Milky Way Butter Heads
Zach Relaxing on the Sky Glider
I Can't Believe Barack Was There
"Doggies of the Wild West" Show
Doggie Climbing a Ladder 
Right Before He Jumped Off
It was the best day. I ate the following food: falafel on a stick, samosas, ice cream cone, french fries, cheese curds, and a pickle on a stick. Can't wait for next year.  

"Speak softly and carry a big stick." - Teddy Roosevelt, as first said at the Minnesota State Fair on September 2nd, 1901

2 comments:

  1. I knew I was forgetting something. Leah bought Sweet Martha's and I had two. No milk though.

    ReplyDelete